Having watched Beard take the initiative to create the blog, I couldn't help but feel the urge to join him with a welcome post. Truth is, Beard's a lot more excited to get this going than I am. That's not to say I won't do it, I just fear that forcing myself to play a game I haven't beaten before will turn into a chore. Don't get me wrong, this blog is the perfect motivation to play an old game I own but never beat. That being said, why spend money on new games when I have old stuff I haven't enjoyed to the fullest. I ain't got the money to keep spending on brand new games.
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
I think I will find a way to throw an Abba lyric into every blog post I write. I haven't decided which console I'll be playing on or what game I'll be playing - but expect an answer from me anytime from tomorrow to when Beard smacks me upside the head in a couple of weeks. Welp, I think I'll list all the games I own and haven't beaten on my next post and maybe people can gimme some recommendations.
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?
Wait, that's horrible. I'm going to stop there before I refer to myself as the dancing queen.
No comments:
Post a Comment